Thursday, August 20, 2009

6th journal entry

I took the challenge which is to recite in class at least one in any courses. I was able to beat the challenge. I made to recite in class all in the courses that I'm taking in that day. I felt happy because I was able to share my thoughts and opinions in a ceratin topic which was being discussed in the class. I've realize that in college life I should participate in any discussions for me to be able to understand the topics very much.


When I've watch the film "an Inconvenient Truth" I was not able to finish the film. I've learned that the film includes segments intented to refute critics who say that global warming was unproven or that waring is insignificant. Gore explains what happened in the ice sheets in Greenland the possibilities of collapses of these ice sheets. and he discusses the politics and ecomonics of global warming. he describes the consequences of what he believe that global climate change will produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment