Thursday, August 20, 2009

5th Journal entry

"THE MOST CHALLENGING THING I HAVE EVER ACCOMPLISHED"

I've learned how to cook foods. When my mother first taught me to cook I felt very excited because I really want to learn many dishes. Until this point I really want to invent my own recipes. I'm always the one who cooks food for our family.

One of the most challenging thing I have ever accomplished is when I graduated from Highschool and to take up college. I was a little bit afraid to take up college but now I'm enjoying everything happen in my college life. And I'm still looking forward to finish my program and be a successful person and a professional engineer someday.

Life still goes on and on. I will encounter more challenging events in life. I know that God will guide me to accomplish those challenges that will came in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment