Sunday, June 21, 2009

Values Education

Values Education is important to everyone in enhancing good moral character. It is implicable to everybody. And should be applied in our daily lives. For me, it will make me more matured and it will guide me in every decisions in going in the right path for my future through application in my life. It will be of great help not only for me but for evrybody to make right decisions in life. Values Education thought me how to be a better person.

After I have processed my first few experiences at Malayan Colleges Laguna I can now manage to go along with other students studying at MCL. I can now share my knowledge to my new classmates and friends. And now I know that I can be a better student and a good citizen of MCL. And know I'm ready to learn more from my instructors and classmates and also to learn to myself.

Now I'm ready to face the new chapter of my life which is the college life. I've heard that "college life" is the most serious thing. It makes a lot of time and efforts. I know that from the past 4 years of studying in highschool I know that there is big difference from college. During my highschool life sometimes I'm acting like a child. My friends treat me as their youngest sister even though in the reality I'm the eldest in the family. Unlike now I should act like a lady and not a child anymore. On college I'm not fun of reading my books but now in college I've learned to always read my books and have an advance study for me to be ready for the next in our discussion at school. In highschool life I have my freedom to do whatever I want to spend my time but now in college I've learn that I should have my own time table because I can't now spend my time to something which is not important. I don't have the time for "GIMIKS". In highschool I have only one set of barkadas and classmates but now in college its the opposite one. Now in college I should set a goal to achieve what I want.

In my college life I'm still expecting for new things. I want to discover more myself. I want to know the real JANINE BAUTISTA. I want to excel in school and have a good grades for my parents to be proud to their only daughter. And I dedicate all my efforts to them to show how I appreciate all the sacrifices that they have done for me and to my two brothers and to show my love for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment